INFORMATION ON AVVOCATI.NET’S
The present data protection policy clarifies the processing of personal information of the users of Avvocati.net’s website pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation.
In accordance with art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred as GDPR), Avvocati.net (hereinafter referred as “Data Controller”) provides the Data Subject, that is an identified or identifiable natural person, with the following information concerning the way personal data are protected.
The Data controller is Avvocati.net, VAT 08009971006
- Headquartered in 00196 – Rome, Via Pasquale Stanislao Mancini 12
- Operational headquartered in 20129, Milan, Viale Luigi Majno 28
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories of Data
The Data Controller processes the following categories of data:
- Data identifying the user, such as IP addresses and domain names of the computer
- Data on the use of this website
- Data the user voluntarily provides (identifiers) to access specific services the website provides
- For more details pls refer to the information provided in the specific sections of the site, e.g. ‘Contacts’
- Contact details
Purposes for the Processing of the User Personal Information and its Retention Time
The Data Controller processes the user’s Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Managing a proper navigation of the website
- Assessing anonymous statistical information on the way the website is used by users
- Marketing, both directly and through the profiling of third-part cookies
- Investigating possible misconducts by the user encroaching the rights of third parties or the Data Controller
- Complying with European and national regulations and the provisions issued by the Supervising Authority
- Fulfilling the Interested Party’s requests.
The data processed for the purposes explained in point 6 will be retained for a duration of time of 12 months.
Legal basis for the processing of the User’s Personal Information
The legal bases on which we rely to process your personal information are the following:
- Legitimate interest of the Data Controller (to manage the correct use of the website and ascertain any offenses committed by users to the detriment of third parties or to the detriment of the Data Controller, to respond to a request from the interested party).
- Consent of the interested party expressed during the browsing experience.
The User Personal Information is processed with a view to fulfilling the Purposes specified in the present policy on electronic media.
Mandatory or optional nature regarding the provision of personal information
If the User prefers not to receive cookies, they can prevent their transmission by the website by appropriately configuring his Internet browser.
In some cases, however, the possibility of accessing some parts of the website may be conditioned by the storage of cookies on the user’s computer.
The provision of data is optional and refusal to provide the same will make it impossible for the Data Controller to find the interested party’s request.
Recipients of your Personal Information
The User Personal Information will be processed by the following parties according to the principle of indispensability:
– The Data Controller’s staff, who acts and processes data under the authority and instructions of the Data Controller, pursuant to art. 29 of the GDPR or of the employees appointed by the Data Controller, in accordance with art. 2 quaterdecies of Legislative Decree nr. 101/2018.
– Individual or legal entities whose right to access the personal information of the Data Subject is recognized by legal provisions provided for by European Union law or Italian law such as, for example, competent authorities and / or supervisory bodies for the fulfilment of legal obligations, and public administrations for their institutional purposes.
– Individual or legal entities that the Data Controller uses for the performance of the instrumental activities to achieve the Purposes (such as, for example, software suppliers, cloud partners, data centers). Third parties who access the information will do so in compliance with the current legislation on the protection of personal data and the instructions given by the Data Controller and will in any case be appointed by the Data Controller, as Data Processors.
Dissemination of Data
Data will not be disseminated.
Rights of the Data Subject
The GDPR grants the Data Subject specific rights. The Data subject can exercise the following rights for each processing:
- The right of access – You have the right to obtain a copy of what information is held about you by the Data Controller.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to have your User Personal Information corrected or amended if what is held is incorrect in some way.
- The right to object -You have the right to object to the processing of your User Personal Information for commercial purposes. You are entitled to ask the Data Controller to refrain from sending you any commercial communication at any time.
- The right to object – You have the right to object to any decision based on totally automated processes: you can ask not to be the recipient of decisions made on the basis of totally automated processes, including profiling activity.
- The right to withdraw – You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and without any consequences for you. This means that in future we may no longer continue to process your User Personal Information.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority – You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority to protect your personal data in case you have concerns about the way the Data Controller is handling your User Personal Information.
The Data Subject can exercise also the following rights under certain conditions:
- The right to erasure – You have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data stored with us if the purposes of data processing no longer exist and unless their processing remains necessary to comply with a legal obligation or legitimate interest.
- The right to object – You have the right to object the processing of your data and ask the Data Controller to discontinue a certain type of data processing.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to obtain the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to receive the Data concerning you and that you supplied to Avvocati.netin a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and to send them to another data controller.
To exercise each of the aforementioned rights, the Interested Party can send an e-mail or write to the following address specifying the request and providing the Data Controller with the information necessary for the correct identification of the sender (also attaching a copy of the identity document):
- via e-mail: email@example.com
- by mail: Avvocati.net, 00196, Rome, via Pasquale Stanislao Mancini n. 12
- will reply within a month. In the event that the Data Controller is unable to respond, it shall provide a detailed explanation as to why the request cannot be met.
The Data Controller will respond within one month. If for some reason the Data Controller fails to respond, he will provide a detailed explanation as to why they cannot satisfy the request.